Flexitank specialise in the manufacture of Aquaculture and hatchery liners for a variety of applications both on land and at sea.
Sea based fish and worm farming is an area Flexitank has been delivering sound and complete product solutions to for almost 10 years. First developed as an offshoot business to our popular and successful tank lining business, Flexitank has now developed complete lining solutions offered to various aquaculture businesses around the globe. Flexitank floating liners offer a product solution for floating salt and fresh water storage, suited to ocean borne aquaculture farming. Flexitank Floating Pen Liners have been deployed around the globe to fight the spread of Salmo Salar amoebic gill disease, as well as the transportation of fresh water in large scale open top floating liners, and other natural and chemical treatment procedures, both in open water and inshore ocean environments.
Through Flexitank Australia’s exclusive AqualineTM range of polymer coated fabrics, developed in conjunction with key industry aqua culturists over the past 8 years, Floating Pen Liners have successfully been delivered and installed throughout in Australia, to Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar) farmers, as well as South Australian and New South Wales Yellowtail Kingfish (Seriola lalandi) farmers.
Download Floating Aquaculture Pen Liners Brochure (4MB)
Flexitank Australia Floating Pen Liner key aspects:
- Exclusively developed AqualineTM range of polymer coated fabrics have proven track record and have excelled in field placement over the past 8 years;
- Flexitank Australia’s technical excellence across all facets of liner design and manufacture has meant that traditional problems experienced in both bathing and ocean borne fresh water transport liners are eradicated;
- Flexitank Australia liners have been deployed in a of sizes, ranging from 10 metre diametre (31.43 metre circumference) to 105 metre diametre (330 metre circumference), with depths ranging from 2 metres to 7 metres; and,
- Superior headboard hems, headboard handles, and pull out handle designs have been engineering to a standard never manufactured before, resulting in successful delivery of liners in many of the harshest ocean environments in the world.
Flexitank Floating Pen Liner Fabric Specification Sheets:
- TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin) has a positive SG and is designed for applications where the liners are required to float
- PU/PVC blend & Straight PVC have a negative SG and are designed for applications where the liners are required to sink
Flexitank Floating Pen Liners are sold through our highly experienced team in Melbourne, Australia.
Any Flexitank Floating Pen Liners can be transported easily and very economically anywhere in the world.
To discuss your Floating Pen Liner needs and requirements, simply contact us through our online form, email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 (0) 3 9548 4700 and the team will be more than happy to assist you with your requirements.
View our Online Store ›
Request a Quote ›