The original marine flexible bladders. Still the best worldwide!
Why carry bulky jerry cans or install expensive rigid tanks when every spare inch of onboard space is valuable? Flexitank diesel, drinking water, and sullage waste water bladders allow otherwise useless space to become valuable liquid holding space - and at a fraction of the cost of traditional tank options without the need to modify your boat!
Some manufacturers use old high-frequency technology to weld bladder outer edges. Some have even tried to copy what we do.
There is a reason we have been manufacturing for 35 years and exporting our products all over the world.
Our new range of diesel and drinking water flexitank bladders are also 100% PVC & BPA free! Manufactured from 100% thermal Poly Urethane, our Fleixtank bladders are completely non toxic, chlorine free, and will provide a safer containment solution for your precious drinking water, and a longer lasting and better serving containment solution for your onboard diesel!
It's quality and ingenuity in manufacturing. Flexitank only use the latest hot air, hot wedge, and high frequency welding technology to create seamless sided bladders. Fewer welds mean fewer weak spots. A new Flexitank will last longer and take you further.
With a range that covers 250 - 2000 litres (66 - 528USG) Flexitank has the solution to your liquid storage needs!
100% Australian made and built tough, Flexitank marine bladders give you a boating freedom that is un-paralleled against more traditional tank solutions and other 'competitors'. To see how tough our Flexitank's really are, view the video on the right!
- Replace bulky, rusty jerry cans that can damage your vessel
- Extend your fishing, travelling and hauling range easily and inexpensively
- Suitable for all below and above deck storage applications
- Pillow tank style bladders are airless and water impermeable to prevent diesel Flexitank fuel contamination and protect your vessel's engine/motor
- The economical alternative to rigid tanks - a 250 litre Flexitank costs under $1000, customised rigid tanks can cost over $3000!!!
- Simple installation allows bladders to be fitted and filled in under a day in standards cases without vessel or caravan modification
- Buy and hold high quality diesel fuel when it's cheap and readily available
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Made-to-order customisation: Up to 50,000 litres capacity to fit any shape and size requirement
Diesel, drinking water, and waste holding marine Flexitank bladders are supplied in 8 standard sizes:
- All Diesel and Drinking Water Flexitanks are PVC and BPA free!
- Height when full is listed as the filled height of the Flexitank bladder. Add 90mm to get the overall height of the Flexitank including fittings
- All fittings supplied are 100% Australian made acetal skin fittings and are supplied with male BSP threads and hose tails. The hose tails can be cut off before installation if BSP threaded connections are preferred
- All diesel and drinking flexitanks are supplied standard with 1 x 38mm (1 ½”) inlet & 1 x 12mm (1/2”) outlet
- All waste holding flexitanks are supplied with 1 x 38mm (1 ½”) inlet, 1 x 38mm (1 ½”) outlet & 1 x 12mm (1/2”) vent/breather
- All tanks have seam taped end welds to ensure weld integrity
Flexitank manufacture and sell our entire range driect to the public via our lonline store. The links above with direct you straight to the relative pages for each Marine Flexitank type, and the link below will direct you to the homepage of our complete online store!
If you have any questions or queries about our Marine Flexitanks, or anything else that we manufacture, please contact us online, or call the office on 1300 306 000 or +61 3 9548 4700 and we will be happy to assist in any way we can!
View our Online Store ›