Australia is the driest continent in the world, which means water is our most precious resource. Every Australian needs strategies for managing water in the 21st century.
As governments keep looking at ways to increase water volumes, and increase the price of water, one of the most economical options for any home owner is a rainwater tank system. With water supply prices scheduled for annual increases in every state for the next 5 - 10 years, investment into rainwater harvesting solutions offer a tangible return on investment for savvy home and business owners alike.
RainPac rainwater bladder tank harvesting systems are the perfect solution for rainwater storage. Using, in many instances, otherwise unused space under houses, buildings, and decks, RainPac flexible rainwater tanks allow vast amounts of soft rainwater to be stored without ruining the aesthetics of your home, nor taking up yard space. By using these areas, RainPac does not sacrifice space and house aesthetic for valuable water storage.
RainPac rainwater bladders are the preferred flexible bladder solution for homeowners, exterior designers, architects, landscapers and hydraulic engineers around Australia. 100% Australian made by Flexitank (Australia), RainPac is manufactured using the highest quality fabric and fittings, offering the peace of mind of a successful, elegant product offering. RainPac saves you money, giving you the satisfaction of knowing you have a superior quality product that is backed by our rich 34 years of manufacturing history, and with our 10 year product warranty, providing you many years of hassle free, smooth service.
RainPac delivers a highly successful, seemless product offering; Flexitank have successfully manufactured, delivered and installed thousands of RainPac underhouse rainwater bladders all over Australia and exported them around the globe. RainPac is also only one of two Australian made brands (and the only direct manufacturer) that offers a complete system which meets Australian Plumbing code AS3500, including the requirement for all tanks to be certified to AS4020 for plastics in contact with drinking water. Any failure to meet this standard means that the tank itself will not meet AS3500; RainPac takes care of all of this and more for you!
All RainPac rainwater bladders are available directly for purchase from our online store and from selected retailers. All prices listed include freight delivery via our selected partners at no extra charge. Should you not be able to find a size that suits your installation site, and would like a specific, customised solution, or would like to discuss our range in more detail, please contact us or call 1300 306 000 and we will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
RainPac - because it never rains forever.
- 18 standard sizes in 6 standard widths and three standard lengths;
- RainPac is backed by Flexitank's 10 year product warranty, supported by our rich 34 year manufacturing history and backed by $20 million dollar public and product liability, giving you piece of mind for your family and your house;
- Every RainPac is manufactured exclusively by Flexitank (Australia) from 750gsm PVC certified to AS4020 for plastics in contact with drinking water;
- All inlet pipework is fitted under a RainPac bladder - proven to be the safest position for any flexible tank fittings as they are fully supported by the tank and provide absolutely no chance of rigid fittings and pipework shifting once the tank is full;
- RainPac offers the largest inlet on the market - 100mm. This means absolutely every drop of precious rainwater is captured and every downpipe can be manifolded easily to a RainPac underhouse raiwater bladder;
- RainPac is the only rainwater bladder system that is supplied as a "ready to install" product. Every fitting that is required in a standard installation is supplied with every RainPac under house rainwater bladder tank;
- RainPac is manufactured from strong, reinforced PVC fabric. It’s the same fabric Flexitank use to manufacture very large pillow bladder tanks up to 100,000 litres. It has absolutely no chance of stretching in correctly installed sites and offers extremely long life spans in all installation applications;
- Because of RainPac's fabric strength, every RainPac is self supporting and does not need any supporting framework, which can be difficult to install in confined spaces as well as expensive to manufacture and install; and,
- RainPac underhouse rainwater bladders are ideal with installations in historic zones where traditional tanks are not allowed. Our systems can also be easily manifolded to create vast amounts of water storage in often unseen and unused spaces that are ideal for water storage
Benefits of buying a RainPac versus the rest
Flexitank has worked tirelessy and continuosly to deliver a simple, elegant solution that is unmatched in quality, strength and durability. This has lead to RainPac being successfully installed all over Australia and exported around the globe, offering our clients an unmatched level of satisfaction. We believe it is important to be a great leader and innovator, wouldn't you agree?
Some of our benefits:
- RainPac offer 18 standard sizes to suit a majority of installation requirements throughout Australia. If we dont have a standard size that suits your requirements, Flexitank will happily provide a made to order solution (at no extra charge!) to ensure you get a perfect fit;
- The RainPac installation system complies with AS3500 plumbing codes and utilises everyday, off the shelf fittings that allow any licensed plumber to install our systems;
- A RainPac bladder offers a complete installation guide and kit with every tank, including a Leaf Eater Ultra Rain Head. In a standard installation, there should be no need to purchase additional fittings to complete installing a RainPac underhouse bladder, meaning no nasty pricing surprises just when you thought you had paid for everything;
- RainPac underhouse bladders are manufactured by Flexitank (Australia) Pty Ltd, one of Australia's premier niche manufacturers of a large range of flexible products. When buying a RainPac system, you are dealing directly with the manufacturer, who has 34 years manufacturing experience, and not a middle man or unknown overseas manufacturer;
- RainPac bladders fit seamlessly with tank to toilet pump systems, meaning you can utilise your pristine rainwater to service toilets and laundries in your home, saving thousands of litres of water every year;
- RainPac is fully backed by Flexitank's $20 million dollar public and product liability insurance. Therefore, when we state that RainPac comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty, we mean it!
- Every RainPac is pressure tested before it is dispatched from our factory and includes additional seam seal welding to ensure a long lasting solution for any home. Furthermore, we serialise every single tank that leaves our plant, meaning tracking and servicing is simple and fast.
RainPac underhouse rainwater bladders are a complete solution that will fit seamlessly into your home, offering the benefit of not wasting backyard space, ruining the aesthetics of your garden or degrading in the harsh Australian sun.
RainPac underhouse rainwater bladders are supplied in 18 standard sizes:
(please click on the litres listed for each size below to buy now!)
4 metre length
6 metre length
9 metre length
1 metre wide
1.3 metres wide
1.6 metres wide
2 metres wide
2.3 metres wide
2.6 metres wide
Every RainPac underhouse rainwater bladder can be easily linked together to create much larger capacities of rainwater than what is shown above.
If the above sizes do not fit your requirements, Flexitank will manufacture your made to order RainPac under house rainwater bladders at no extra cost per litre than our standard range!
RainPac underhouse rainwater bladders are supplied with a full installation kit. This kit consists of:
- 1 x 100mm threaded poly socket
- 1 x 100mm pipe adaptor
- 1 x 100mm-90mm bush type adapter
- 1 x 90mm PVC female/female elbows (90 deg)
- 2 x 90mm PVC male/female elbow (90 deg)
- 2 x 90mm PVC tee
- 1 x 1 metre x 90mm PVC pipe
- 1 x Leaf Eater Ultra Rain Head
- 1 x 90mm Tank Overflow Flap Valve Mozzie Stoppa
- 1 x pipe cement kit
- 1 x 32mm ball valve for outlets
- 1 x 1 metre x 32mm flexible outlet hose with male BSP threads (black)
- 1 x 12mm x 10M teflon tape
- 1 x 50mm vent cowl breather
- 1 x 50mm pipe adaptor
- 1 x 50mm - 40mm bush adaptor
In a normal installation, the above kit is every fitting you will need to plumb your RainPac from the downpipes to the tank, and to the pump system you have chosen.
Every tank is also supplied with its own ground sheet and freight to your house is included with every tank at no extra charge.
View our Online Store ›
Request a Quote ›