Flexitank offers a range of PVC tarpaulins suitable to a wide range of applications and environments. From Road Trains & Army Trailers to Small Delivery Trucks, Flexitank has the Right Tarpaulin for You!
Our custom made Freight & Transport Tarps are custom made to suit your exact requirements. Flexitank will custom design your cover and ship it to any location within Australia or Overseas. Freight Tarps are subject to extreme conditions so, don’t risk it with an cheap low quality imported product. Invest in a quality made, Australian Made Flexitank Tarp or Cover.
Flexitank PVC tarpaulins are a high quality, low cost solution that offers our clients many benefits:
- 100% Australian made
- Free shipping Australia wide on ALL sizes
- Immensly strong, robust 680gsm ripstop PVC as standard fabric supply
- Perfect for renovations, emergency protection, mining and industrial applications
- Welded join seams to defence department standards
- UV, rot and mould resistant
- Treated fire retardant and resistant to ignition
- 100% waterproof
- 316 grade SP9 spur-tooth stainless steel eyelets every 1 metre apart – perfect for all weather conditions
- Fully welded with NO stitching
- HUGE range of standard sizes and custom solutions also available
With our expertly welded seams (there is absolutely no sewing anywhere on our tarpaulins!), a Flexitank PVC tarpaulin provides 100% protection for water and will completely protect whatever they are required to cover.
Flexitank PVC tarpaulins are available to virtually any size as per your requirements. A selection of our standard sized tarpaulins includes:
|4 metres x 8 metres||6 metres x 8 metres|
|4 metres x 11 metres||6 metres x 11 metres|
|6 metres x 5.5 metres||8 metres x 11 metres|
Flexitank PVC tarpaulins are sold through our highly experienced team in Melbourne, Australia.
Every Flexitank PVC tarpaulin can be transported easily and very economically anywhere in the world.
Our standard range of PVC tarpaulins are available for purchase here.
To discuss your PVC tarpaulin needs and requirements, simply contact us through our online form, email us directly at email@example.com or call us on +61 (0) 3 9548 4700 and the team will be more than happy to assist you with your requirements.
View our Online Store ›
Request a Quote ›